Thursday, February 17th 2005. 6:00PM - 8:00PMAdmission is complimentary. RSVP required. Space is limited to 50 attendees.
- Meet the Board of Directors of the National Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Health and our honored guests, the four Region V Board Members of the U. S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in a roundtable discussion on the mission and vision of the NHCCH.
- Learn how our strategic partnership with the Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives will help support your business objectives.
- Let’s hear what issues are of importance to you and how your active participation on our committees can make a difference on your bottom line.
- Hear the latest on what’s happening in the area of supplier diversity in the healthcare sectors.
- Most importantly, meet other visionary leaders, such as yourself, who have taken the first step to business success by becoming a member of the National Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Health.
Batres Creative Solutions
575 Lexington Ave (51st-52nd Street)
Board Room, 15th floor
New York, New York 10022
RSVP AND PHOTO ID REQUIRED
Metting will be hosted by JPMorgan Chase